The Diocese of Crookston is hiring full-time, Part-time Housekeeping and Janitorial Cleaning.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Perform major cleaning tasks such as vacuuming (using a 20 lb. vacuum daily for 1-2 hours), wet-mopping, sweeping, dusting, emptying trash (lifting waste paper and debris – minimum of 55 lbs.).
- Clean restrooms, including floors and all fixtures (i.e.: urinals, toilets, sinks, mirrors, partitions, and counters). Ensure restrooms are clean and disinfected.
- Wash windows and sills (door glass).
- Make minor building repairs and promptly report major repairs needed to the Head Custodian.
- Must be able to do regular bending and standing as needed in a 8 hour daily shift.
ADDITIONAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Maintain a professional relationship with co-workers, administration and Sisters of Mount Saint Benedict.
- Submit all data and information as requested.
- Regularly monitor email for pertinent communication.
- Attend meetings as scheduled by supervisor and Administrators.
- Complete requested paperwork.
Please send resume to email@example.com
Diocese of Crookston.
Water Maintenance Employee:
The City of Crookston is seeking qualified candidates for the position of Maintenance Service in the Public Works Department-Street Division. Submit Resume and completed Employment Application to Human Resources
All applications must be submitted by Friday, February 17th by 4:30PM CDT.
Hourly rate $23.57 to $25.64 based on experience and qualifications.
This position is responsible for performing routine manual labor work using hand tools and fuel powered equipment such as mowers, weed whackers, sod cutters, chop saw. Occasionally will drive a CDL regulated truck with air brakes. May operate medium to heavy equipment such as trucks, light tractors, bulldozer, front end loader, backhoe, and other similar equipment. Maintain and operate water treatment facilities.
• Monday – Thursday 7:00am-4:30pm, Friday 8-Noon (Summer Hours)
• Monday – Friday 8am-4:30pm (Winter Hours)
• Some scheduling may occur outside of day shift.
• Overtime required, on call rotation is in one-week intervals with a 3-week rotation. Monday to Monday
• Scheduled in advance as much as possible.
• High school diploma or GED equivalent.
• Valid Class B – Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with air brake endorsement or the ability to obtain within two months of hire.
• Class D Minnesota Water Operator Certification or the ability to obtain within 2 years.
• Experience operating light equipment (mowers, weed whackers, hand tools).
• Successful completion of criminal background check and pre-employment drug test.
• Experience operating medium to heavy equipment (backhoe, skid steer, front end loader).
• Valid Class A – Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) with air brake endorsement.
• Class C Minnesota Water Operator Certification
• Water Operator or related work experience.
How to Apply?
Interested individuals may obtain applications at Crookston City Hall (124 N Broadway), by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, or calling (218) 281-1232, Monday – Friday between 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. Applications may also be obtained online at https://www.crookston.mn.us/Jobs.aspx. All applications must be submitted by Friday, February 17th by 4:30PM CDT.
Submit Resume and completed Employment Application to Human Resources
• Email: email@example.com
• Mail or Drop Off: City of Crookston, Attn: HR, 124 N Broadway, Crookston, MN 56716, or
• Fax: (218) 281-5609
• Position open until filled.
The City of Crookston is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Polk County Social Services is seeking applications for an Eligibility Worker position located in our Crookston office.
This is a challenging and rewarding career providing professional solutions for clients applying for public assistance programs. Applicants should possess the ability to process large volumes of detailed information utilizing computer, written, and verbal skills for making timely and accurate case decisions.
Starting wage is $22.77 per hour. Polk County provides a highly competitive health care package provided through BCBS; PERA retirement; Additional benefit options including dental, vision, life, long-term and short-term disability, HSA and VEBA accounts; 10 paid holidays each year; paid vacation and sick leave; and access to other health and wellness programs.
Applicants must be eligible through Minnesota Merit System and successfully complete the Eligibility Worker test. To take the Eligibility Worker test go online at http://agency.governmentjobs.com/mnmeritsystem/default.cfm (Click on exams open for application).
If interested, please submit a letter of interest and resume to Polk County Social Services, 612 North Broadway Room 302, Crookston, MN 56716, attention Jon Street. Please contact Jon Street at 218-470-8449 with questions. The deadline to apply is February 21, 2023. You must complete the exam within (3) three days of the application deadline no later than midnight, February 24, 2023.
Polk County is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ELECTRICAL TECHNICIAN I
Sunrich Products is looking for talented individuals that demonstrate our most valued behaviors: Passion, Dedication, Speed, Entrepreneurship, Customer-Centricity, and Problem-Solver, to help create a brighter, healthier, and sustainable future of food!
The Electrical Technician I is responsible for trouble shooting and repairing electrical/mechanical equipment to keep operations running smoothly Position will require on call rotation.
Essential Functions of the Job:
- Follow ALL Lockout/Tagout Safety Procedures
- Troubleshoot and Repair: 240/480 VAC, DC Control Systems, PLC and VFD’s
- Troubleshoot and Repair: Electrical Side of the HVAC and Exhaust Fan System, Electrical Side of the Compressed Air System, Flow Meters, Load Cells, Packaging Equipment, Low Voltage Sensors, Color Sorters, Electrical Motors and Related Systems, and other Misc Electrical/Automated Systems
- Programming of Automatic Doors
- Perform Routine Maintenance
- Complete Work Orders
- At ALL Times Demonstrate proper PPE/GMP Safety
- Assist Maintenance Dept when needed
- High School Education/GED
- 5 years related experience, Or equivalent combination of education and similar experience
- Manufacturing Experience
- Journeyman License
Knowledge and Skills:
- Ability to use critical thinking to plan and problem-solve.
- Must Demonstrate Good Communication Skills with Direct Supervisor, Dept Supervisors and Operators
- Able to Work Independently with minimal Supervision
- Understand and Value the importance of Eliminating Down Time
- Able to take the lead and finish a task from start to finish
- Ensure all assigned paperwork is completed and recorded correctly daily
- Must perform tasks in accordance with Sunrich’s GMP Policies and Procedures and all Food and Safety Procedures.
- Participate in Arch Flash Safety Training
- Able to work at Heights
- Able to Read/Write and possess Basic Math and Computer Skills
- Team Player
- Detail Oriented
Work Environment/Physical Demands:
Position is in a food manufacturing facility. Working in both indoor and outdoor environments. Primarily climate controlled conditions, but at times may work in areas that are not heated or air conditioned, as well as exposure to heat/cold outdoor weather elements. Requires frequent standing, kneeling, reaching, lifting, bending, stooping, crawling, crouching, and twisting. Frequent climbing and descending of ladders.
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or mail/drop off at 1220 Sunflower St Crookston, MN 56716.
The Golden Link Senior Center in Crookston is looking to hire a waitress/waiter/ server position to work Monday thru Friday from 10:30 am – 1:30 pm. Anyone who may be interested can stop by between the hours of 8 am -3 pm and visit with me or feel free to call 281-3072.
Alluma is looking for the following positions:
- Adult Services Mental Health Practitioner- Kittson County
- Adult Services Rehab Worker-Marshall County
- Certified Peer Specialist
- Crisis Services Mental Health Professional
- Cultural Liaison(Temporary-6 months)
- Early Childhood Therapist
- Licensed Psychologist
- Mental Health Practitioner-Northwestern Apartments
- Outpatient Mental Health Clinical Trainee or Professional
- Patient Access Representative- East Grand Forks and Ada, MN Offices
- Psychiatric LPN
- School Linked Services Clinical Trainee-South Point Elementary
- Youth & Family Clinical Trainee-Polk & Red Lak Counties
For information on our openings, please visit https://allumacares.org/careers/current-openings/ or contact Breanna Case, HR Manager at 218-281-3940.
Alluma is EEO.
Transit Route Coordinator – Substitute Position – Primary responsibilities include daily scheduling and dispatching of the Heartland Express Transportation services as well as related word processing, and general program support duties. Route scheduling responsibilities include, but are not limited to coordinating rides, scheduling special trips, ticket management and sales, monthly reports, and public relations. Must consistently display a positive, respectful demeanor toward callers, clients, vendors, and drivers. Contact Elizabeth Hensrud at Elizabeth.Hensrud@tvoc.org or visit www.tvoc.org to apply. Tri-Valley is an equal-opportunity employer.
Bus Drivers (Full time and Substitute Positions available) – Qualified drivers are starting at $20.60/hr. Don’t have a CDL with passenger endorsement? Tri-Valley will provide training. The Bus Driver position has primary responsibility for the safety of passengers transported by the Tri-Valley Heartland Express Bus. The Bus Driver position has considerable contact and interaction with the public, requiring exceptional positive and professional customer service skills. Other duties include but are not limited to inspecting and maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the bus, applicable paperwork, marketing program services, answering customer questions and collecting fares. Contact Rob Silvers at email@example.com or visit www.tvoc.org/careers to apply. Tri-Valley is an equal-opportunity employer.
Crookston Building Center is now hiring for the following full-time position
Truck Driver/Yard Person – competitive wage and benefits, including health, dental, vacation , sick, and retirement.
Please apply at 537 Marin Ave, Crookston, MN 56716 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, call (218) 281-1170
LEGAL ASSISTANT/SECRETARY: A full-service regional law firm in Crookston, Minnesota, has an opening for a full-time legal assistant. Responsibilities include word processing, transcribing, acquisition and review of records, drafting and editing documents, answering telephones, general clerical assignments, and interaction with clients. We are looking for a motivated team player that is self-motivated, well-organized, professional, and energetic. Salary is dependent upon experience, and experience is preferred, although not required. We offer excellent benefits, including health insurance, 401K, paid time off, and summer hours. Send letter of application, resume, and references to: Trent J. Fischer, Fischer, Rust, Stock & Rust, PLLC, 407 N. Broadway, P.O. Box 605, Crookston, MN 56716-0605. Applications may also be emailed to email@example.com or faxed to 218-281-5831.
Polk County Full-Time Employment Opportunities:
Clerk Typist Cashier III – WIC/Care Coordination Clerk (EGF) Public Health: $18.04 – $23.56/hr. Closes February 15, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
Clerk Typist Cashier III (Receptionist) – (Crookston) Public Health: $18.04 – $23.56/hr. Closes February 15, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
System’s Administrator – MIS Department: $33.59 – $43.87/hr. Closes February 15, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
Social Services Manager:$37.74 – $49.29/hr. Closes February 7, 2023, at 4:30 p.m.
Mechanical Maintenance Technician I/Fosston: $22.77 – $29.73/hr. Position Is Open Until Filled
Assistant County Attorney: $37.74 – $53.24/hr. Position Is Open Until Filled
Sort Line Operator I or II/Fosston: $17.18 – $23.56/hr. Position Is Open Until Filled
Polk County offers a highly competitive benefits package including but not limited to affordable family healthcare plans and PERA retirement.
For an application, full job description, and general job opening information, go to www.co.polk.mn.us and click on “Careers” or call 218-281-5408 Polk County Administrator’s Office. EOE
The United State Postal Service is looking to fill the following jobs –
-The USPS in Crookston is seeking 3 city carrier assistants(18.96 p/hr). Career positions are filled by assistants. Career positions also have more benefits, higher pay, and schedule guarantees per negotiated contracts.
-Crookston USPS is also seeking 2 rural carrier assistants which are also paid hourly plus equipment reimbursement for use of their rural vehicle.
-The Climax USPS has a postal support employee which works with the sortation and selling of USPS products.
Applications are currently taken at usps.com/careers.
Should anyone have questions they can call me at 218-281-4500.
The Crookston School District is looking to hire the following –
- Bus Driver/Mechanic, F/T position, pay range $23-26.00/hour
- Paraprofessional, 7 hours per day, pay range $15.17-$17.69/hour
- Bus Drivers, 2-4 hours per day, starting pay $24.00/hour
- Substitute Teachers, Paras, Food Service and Custodial workers
After School Care Workers, Part-time, starting pay $15.17 per hour
Lunch and Recess supervisor workers, 10:30-1:00 (2.5 hours per day) pay range $15.17-$16.83 per hour
- Temporary full-time Custodian. Hours 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. Position could lead to a permanent job. Wage – $17.68 per hour.
For more information or to apply, please see our School District website, www.crookston.k12.mn.us or contact Marilyn Wahouske in the District Office at 218-281-5313 ext. 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crookston Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
American Crystal Sugar Company’s goal is to have the best workforce in the sugar industry. We believe in working hard, taking pride in our accomplishments, and celebrating our successes. And our employees are our number one asset. That’s why American Crystal Sugar Company jobs are available for people of all backgrounds and skill sets, and why we offer competitive compensation, benefit packages, and more.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions –
Factory Team Member at $18.36
Electricians at $35.94/hour
Electronic Control Technicians at $33.68/hour
House Mechanics at $32.46/hour
Boilerhouse Fireman at $29.56/hour
For more information on all the job openings, click here.