FINANCIAL SERVICES REPRESENTATIVE – Crookston, MN
We are seeking a full-time Financial Services Representative to join our team in the Crookston, MN office. In this role, you will present a professional, welcoming image to AgCountry customers and office visitors and develop and maintain strong customer relationships by providing quality front-line service. You will assist financial services specialists (tax, insurance and farm accounting) through efficient administrative support, identify customer needs and assist lending staff. If you have 2 or more years’ experience in tax, accounting and/or insurance support experience, and knowedge of the agriculture industry, apply today!
Check out these amazing benefits you’ll get as an AgCountry employee:
- Family friendly work environment
- A company focus on employee development, career growth, and education
- New employees start with 3 weeks of vacation per year (increases over time)
- All employees earn 15 days of sick leave per year
- Time off also includes 12.5 paid company holidays
- We’re proud of our industry leading 401k employer contribution up to 9% (3% fixed, 6% matching)
- 4 weeks paid FMLA leave (includes parental leave)
- Annual bonus pay opportunity
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- Paid volunteer time
- Employer paid logo clothing program
- Fitness reimbursement
- Employee wellness programs
Closing Date: December 12, 2023, 7PM CT
For full details and to submit your resume, please visit our website at: www.agcountry.com/careers
The University of Minnesota Crookston is looking to hire the following positions.
COOK – A full-time nine-month position starting at $21.58 per hour or more based on qualifications. Hours will be Monday through Friday from 10:30 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. with some weekends.
FOOD SERVICE WORKER – A part-time nine-month (20 hours per week), starting at $20.96 per hour Monday through Friday with some weekends.
Visit https://employment.umn.edu for complete application instructions and other information. Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled. UMC is an equal opportunity educator and employer.
The Crookston Public Library branch of Lake Agassiz Regional Library has an opening for a Librarian. Perform a variety of library duties: Assists customers in the use of library resources, develops and presents library programs, establishes/maintains/grows partnerships within the community, & provides excellent customer service. 4-year degree preferred. 40 hours per week, $15.57 per hour. Apply: LARL-HR, 118 5th St S, Moorhead, MN 56560 or email@example.com. Required application & more info, see www.larl.org/jobs.
Biermaier Chiropractic Clinic is in need of an Office Manager working 40 hr a week (will train onsite).
An Office Manager possesses exceptional people skills and is sensitive and attentive to each patient’s and employees needs.
An Office Manager will perform billing and accounts receivable, order supplies, manage employee schedules, basic office procedures, including managing the phone system, electronic scheduling, and computer-related activities.
Pick up an application and drop off a resume at Biermaier Chiropractic Clinic 1226 University Ave. Crookston, MN, or call 218-281-6311.
Polk County Full-Time Employment Opportunities:
Assistant County Attorney I $40.18 – $54.97/hr. Position Closes December 20, 2023
Deputy Patrol $28.56 – $37.29/hr. Position Closes December 20, 2023
Campground Host – Cross Lake – Tilberg Park/NE of Fosston $1,948.84/month. Position Is Open Until Filled
Loader Operator I/Fosston: $23.56- $28.67/hr. Position Is Open Until Filled
Public Safety Telecommunicator: $24.44 – $31.91 /hr. Position Is Open Until Filled
Mechanical Maintenance Technician I/Fosston: $25.97 –$31.91/hr. Position Is Open Until Filled
Sort Line Operator I or II/Fosston:$19.60 – $23.85/hr. Position Is Open Until Filled
Polk County offers a highly competitive benefits package including but not limited to affordable family healthcare plans and PERA retirement.
For an application, full job description and general job opening information go to www.co.polk.mn.us and click on “Careers” or call 218-281-5408 Polk County Administrator’s Office. EOE
Alluma is looking for the following positions:
-Patient Access Representative – Fosston, MN
-Psych LPN – Crookston & East Grand Forks
-Certified Peer Specialist (Kittson & Marshall Counties)
-Clinical Trainee – School-Based Services, Climax, MN
-Clinical Trainee – School-Based Services, Crookston, MN
-Clinical Trainee – School-Based Services, Highland Elementary, Crookston, MN
-Clinical Trainee – Youth & Family Services (Polk and Red Lake Counties)
-Early Childhood Therapist – Youth & Family Services
-Licensed Addition Counselor
-Licensed Marriage and Family Therapist
-Mental Health Rehab Worker – Adult Foster Care (On-Call), Crookston
-Adult Services Mental Health Rehab Worker or Practitioner- Crookston, East Grand Forks, Kittson County, Marshall County
-Crisis Services Mental Health Practitioner (Evenings)-SIGN ON BONUS
-Crisis Services Mental Health Professional- SIGN ON BONUS
-Outpatient Mental Health Clinical Trainee or Professional
-Outpatient Mental Health Professional- Ada, MN
-Support and Crisis Screener-Weekends
-Youth & Family Clinical Trainee-Polk & Red Lake Counties
For information on our openings, please visit https://allumacares.org/careers/current-openings
The Ag Innovation Campus in Crookston is now hiring operators.
Pay starts at $26 an hour, plus a highly competitive benefits package. Be part of a safe and rewarding work environment at the Ag Innovation Campus.
Learn more or apply online at aginnovationcampus.org/careers.
Lyle Wilkens, INC. is looking for CDL drivers for local hauling. Full-time or part-time. 12-hour day shifts. Good wages. For more details, call 218-280-0446
Special Education Teacher
Paraprofessionals – 7 hour days pay range $16.00-$18.00/hour
School Bus Driver – 1 to 3 hours per day $112/day
Edward Jones – Troy Lindberg Office in Crookston is looking to hire a Branch Office Administrator. Branch Address: 2015 Sahlstrom Drive Suite 1, Crookston, MN 56716
If you find yourself looking for a fulfilling career, the Branch Office Administrator (BOA) role may be the right opportunity for you. BOAs team up with Financial Advisors to help clients achieve their long-term financial goals. We’re proud to serve over seven million clients. Our BOAs are a valued part of the client team, and we credit much of our success to their unique experiences and professional backgrounds. We value different viewpoints to help achieve results.
We’ll give you the support you need. Our team will be there every step of the way, providing:
- Comprehensive 6-month training including an experienced peer to help mentor you
- A wide support network that extends from your branch office to your region to the home office
- You’ll often work independently but will have a team of thousands backing you every step of the way
Can you see yourself…
- Delivering exceptional personalized service to ensure clients feel understood and informed
- Taking an active role in the annual business planning process to assist in developing strategies for the upcoming year
- Actively listen for situations in the clients’ lives that may indicate a need for additional services
- Driving marketing activities such as planning and executing events
You can also expect…
- A culture of continuous improvement and professional development reflecting a respect for individuals and their unique contributions
- An inclusive environment where everyone’s different viewpoints are valued and help to achieve results.
- We recognize individual efforts through a rewards program that promotes a long-term career, your financial security and you and your family’s well-being
- Full-time Associates receive the following benefits:
- A compensation package that includes bonus potential, profit sharing, a 401k (U.S.) or Group RRSP (Canada) and comprehensive and competitive health benefits. Read more about our total compensation approach.
- Paid time off including vacation, sick, holidays and personal days
Supporting a top performing Financial Advisor and branch, combined base and bonus awards range from $3K-$8K annually based on experience and performance.
*Compensation based on firm and branch performance as well as personal performance. Figures based on past several years. Past performance does not guarantee future performance and individual compensation may vary.
You’ll be competitively compensated…
- Edward Jones believes in a human centered approach as we partner for positive impact, to improve the lives of our clients, colleagues, and communities.
- As a result, we commit to offering a minimum of $20 per hour, and may be adjusted upward in higher cost areas of the country.
- The hiring minimum and maximum range shown below is a subset of the total pay range. There is also an opportunity for merit-based salary increases as you progress in the BOA role.
Hiring Minimum: $20.00
Hiring Maximum: $21.48
The Crookston School District is looking to hire the following-
- Full-time evening custodian
- Special Education Teacher Long-term sub
- Gifted and Talented/Title 1 teacher .8 FTE
- Bus Driver/Mechanic, F/T position, pay range $23-26.00/hour
- Paraprofessional, 7 hours per day, pay range $15.51-$18.09/hour
- Bus Drivers, 2-4 hours per day, starting pay $25.00/hour
- Substitute Teachers, Paras, Food Service and Custodial workers
After School Care Workers, Part-time, starting pay $15.51 per hour
Lunch and Recess supervisor workers, 10:30-1:00 (2.5 hours per day) pay range $15.51-$17.21 per hour
- Temporary full-time Custodian. Hours 2 p.m. to 11 p.m. Position could lead to a permanent job. Wage – $17.68 per hour.
For more information or to apply, please see our School District website, www.crookston.k12.mn.us or contact Marilyn Wahouske in the District Office at 218-281-5313 ext. 3 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Crookston Public Schools is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Now Hiring Substitute Bus Drivers – Qualified drivers are starting at $20.60/hr. Don’t have a CDL with passenger endorsement? Tri-Valley will provide training. The Bus Driver position has primary responsibility for the safety of passengers transported by the Tri-Valley Heartland Express Bus. The Bus Driver position has considerable contact and interaction with the public, requiring exceptional positive and professional customer service skills. Other duties include but are not limited to inspecting and maintaining the safety and cleanliness of the bus, applicable paperwork, marketing program services, answering customer questions and collecting fares. Contact Rob Silvers at email@example.com or visit www.tvoc.org/careers to apply. Tri-Valley is an equal opportunity employer.
The United State Postal Service is looking to fill the following jobs-
The USPS in Crookston is seeking a city carrier assistants ($19.33 p/hr). Deliver and collect mail on foot or by vehicle under varying road and weather conditions in a prescribed area; maintains professional and effective public relations with customers and others, requiring a general familiarity with postal laws, regulations, products, and procedures commonly used, and geography of the area.
PTF Rural Carrier – $24.42, Career position
Rural Carrier Associate (RCA) – $19.94 – Cases, delivers, and collects mail along a prescribed rural route using a vehicle; provides customers on the route with a variety of services. May only work 1-2 days per week. Vehicle may be needed. RCA’s are converted to PTF rural positions based on seniority.
Postal Support Employee (PSE) 814 Sales, Services & Distribution Associate – $20.05 – Performs distribution and a variety of sales and customer support services for products, maintains pleasant and effective public relations with customers and others requiring a general familiarity with postal laws, regulations, and procedures commonly used.
For requirements, benefits, and applications go to usps.com/careers.
To schedule an application appointment, contact Kevin at 218-281-4500.
American Crystal Sugar Company’s goal is to have the best workforce in the sugar industry. We believe in working hard, taking pride in our accomplishments, and celebrating our successes. And our employees are our number one asset. That’s why American Crystal Sugar Company jobs are available for people of all backgrounds and skill sets, and why we offer competitive compensation, benefit packages, and more.
We are currently looking to fill the following positions-
Factory Team Member at $18.36
Electricians at $35.94/hour
Electronic Control Technicians at $33.68/hour
House Mechanics at $32.46/hour
Boilerhouse Fireman at $29.56/hour
For more information on all the job openings, click here.